4.23.2012

my vintage collection: porcelain ginger jars



It's been a while since I posted a vintage collection of mine. While I tend to buy bigger pieces these days, I also get super excited to find small collections of pretty treasures that strikes my fancy. These small floral ginger jars were an auction find this past weekend. It was the only small items I got and the rest of my finds were too cumbersome and too big to take pictures of.  I found some metal trunks, metal shelves and desk for my office and of course a few paintings, lamps and chairs.  You can find these sweet jars in my Etsy shop this week.

5 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous, I especially love the bluish/green one at the front!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my favorite too, it's easy to get into a hoarding mode when I find cute collections like this.

      Delete
  2. They look so pretty all together. Very sweet little shapes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't know what you can use them for though, they're so tiny...

      Delete
  3. You have such a great collection! They look so nice together.

    ReplyDelete