11.02.2011

the hanging chair

I've seen them everywhere- the hanging chair, the epitome of all relaxation chair. I'd like to imagine myself curled up on one of this enjoying a glass of ice tea reading my favorite book while gently swinging and taking in the sweet gentle breeze in my patio.
 






Well, I recently found this awesome rattan hanging chair at an auction and would have hang it in my house if only I have enough room but alas no room, too much mismatched chairs sitting around and two feisty kiddos just quashed my daydreaming alltogether.



Images above except last one are via Apartment Theraphy and Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. I love them too! They are great aren't they?

    Shame you're not in Australia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yes! If I had room I would have one too, such a great design!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete