9.19.2011

red and blue finds and name game


While my mind was to fill the shop with orange, black and dark spooky items for the upcoming halloween season;  it is the bright and colorful shades of red and blue that has been  showing up during the last few weeks of thrifting it seems.  The blue lamp and doggie poster was an auction haul from a few weeks ago. 

And just this weekend during a quick stop at a nearby thriftstore, I found this pair of navy wooden clogs.  It's a little snug when I wear socks but I love the perforated look so I bought them anyway.


I also found this really nice modern framed poster from a recent auction and I really love it, I may keep it for a while (sorry folks). 


and this swedish linen print

And a large red and white model boat that I been meaning to list.  And since we are on the subject of primary colors, here's a fun fact:

My youngest brother has three boys and he all named them with the three primary colors.  The eldest was born ten years ago and he named him Red, we thought, ok...cool... then his second boy came and he named him Blue, then we start protesting to no avail and the third came just a couple of months ago and we thought Oh NO!!! Green?!?!
Isn't it crazy? Pilot Inspektor, Apple, Maddox all of sudden sounded so yesterday and normal. 

p.s. the items on the first picture will be listed in the shop this week.

p.p.s. Happy, happy Monday!




3 comments:

  1. I love that dog and ice crean frame....do you know how much it will be listed for? Its super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but especially the doggy poster, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post thanks ffor sharing

    ReplyDelete