10.20.2009

hello!

Just popping in to let you know I’m still here and haven’t completely fallen off of the planet earth. I just felt the need to take a break from blogging to catch up on some important things I have been neglecting lately. The papers on my desk seemed to grow out of nowhere and I have to stay on top of it or I’ll miss important deadlines. Trying out some new recipes had been fun too, made kafta kabob couple of nights ago and it was delish.

Spending more quality time with the kids has also been an ongoing aspiration, working from home is always a challenge and I want to be able to manage my time wisely. Lastly, the much needed cleaning and organizing of my inventory; this thrifting addiction of mine comes with the need to constantly find resourceful ways to store and organize my finds. Sadly my home office that was sparkling clean not too long ago is overflowing with stuff once again.

Also I’ve been a busy bee looking for new, interesting vintage things to add to the shop. As soon as I figure out how to take good pictures on a cloudy day (I haven’t seen the sun since the change of the season) I will share my treasures here I promise. This is all for now, but before I go I want to show this sweet red antique trike that I thrifted two weeks ago. I can’t find anything like it on the internet, it has a small label on the front with the name Triangl, it’s made in England.


t3ed_edited-1



t1ed


Isn't she adorable?

2 comments:

  1. ...yes, adorable! Utterly charming!

    ~michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you! Glad to see you "back". I congratulate you on taking the time necessary to clean, organize, cook (what's that???), and spend time with the kids. All are things that I find myself neglecting too.

    ReplyDelete