3.26.2009

teapot collectibles

Is there anything more soothing and comforting than a cup of tea? Probably not, and that is why I think teapot collecting has grown in popularity over the years. If I only had enough shelves in my house to display my collections of teacups and teapots then I would definitely keep this and this.

Etsy has a wide range of collectible teapots for every personality, taste and every budget. But for the fun purpose of this post I only picked the most expensive ones I found on vintage and handmade category of Etsy. I'd say if you're in a market for collecting teapot and have the dough to splurge why not start with these lovely teapots instead?


Russian Soviet Coffee Set by far4 for $4,950.00


Seaform Teapot by Katyjane for $2,500.00



Bliss (two sided teapot) by rainharris for $1,500.00



Now, that's serious collection of teapots.

3 comments:

  1. Goodness that would be some expensive tea! Fun collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sipping on my green tea as I read this and love the designs of the ones you chose to feature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is so lovely! I always like the ridiculously expensive items...

    ReplyDelete