8.09.2010

new home: enamel tureen and card holder

So happy to get these two customer appreciation photos this weekend.  This vintage enamel soup tureen was purchased by a fellow Etsy seller and twitter friend Melinda from Crab Apple Vintage.  So nice to see it displayed among her pottery and teapot collection and that fab painting!


This metal card holder was purchased not too long ago by Shannon from Texas and is now holding greeting cards on her kitchen counter.


Thank you guys!

P.S. 
I'd like to post more of these in the future; if you bought from me and want to send pictures, you can send me a convo via my shop here or send me an email at rncfernandez[at]msn[dot]com. Thank you!
 
P.P.S.
Also want to thank Dallas for the sweet mention of my shop on her beautiful blog.
LuAnn from Back Home Again for this lovely feature. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to see my dining room on your blog! Thanks for including the photo. I love that tureen. Someday, I'll even use it for soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best posts to have - I've managed to receive pictures from two costumers and it always makes me so happy! It's great to see your costumers are enjoying what you have to offer!

    ReplyDelete