12.13.2009

vintage handmade finds for the wall

How especially sweet and adorable are these? Not only were they beautifully handmade but they're also vintage. I found them last week at my favorite thrift shop. They are a set of four art frame with a little girl and boy theme. Each were hand drawn with coloured ink and then their outfits were made of the cutest vintage fabrics, buttons and trims sewn and glued on top of the drawings. I especially love the bright and fun vintage fabrics that were used for each one. They are encased in a wooden shadow box frame. The artist's information are also attached on the back.











4 comments:

  1. These are the SWEETEST thing since lollipops were made, they would be perfect for her bedroom! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! adorable! Will you be listing these? If so I need the lil yellow kissing couple & the sweet umbrella scene!!! yes!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Candace, Emily,
    yes, I'm listing these Monday, please let me know if you want to me to reserve them..

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete