12.16.2009

my holiday wish list

aside from the more obvious MacBook pro, iphone, peace and happiness; these are my wishlist for Christmas...


this print is the cutest ever,it would really look nice on my breakfast nook wall. From seasprayblue.


can you believe, I haven't had macaron cookies ever, I heard women talk about them with passion and I want to try them moreso. These French Macaron cookies from lemonadestandny looks decadent.


this necklace I had in my favorites for a year now, I know I'm such a cheapo, it's one of those nice to have but now that I see it again it's a must have. a little drop necklace from local library



and I am smitten with these old wallpaper tool kit that CrabApple just listed today. It would definitely motivate me to put that vintage wall paper in the kids bedroom, and they would also make a great country chic decor. love it!!

2 comments:

  1. No, I can't believe you've never had a macaroon! Chocolate dipped ones are the best. : )I'm so glad you like that set - thank you for including it in your post. I, too, think it would make a sweet display. The wooden handles and color are wonderful. Or a fun gift for the person who is forever in the process of renovating something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had french macaroons either, but I've wanted to try them ever since chuck brought back a box from france for blair at the end of last season's gossip girl... :)

    ReplyDelete