12.09.2009

just before Christmas SALE!

christmas

Do you know there's only 16 days left before Christmas? Sixteen days! How did that happened? With the hustle and bustle of the yuletide season I'm sure some of you haven't checked off your shopping list or worst, haven't even started shopping yet, right? I know I haven't. I have not one single gift wrapped under my tree (sheesh I just barely put my tree up couple of days ago). But, I have a roomful of inventory in my basement, so I'm not worried.

So I thought since Christmas is only a couple of weeks away, maybe I should give you an extra incentive to buy those presents NOW!

Here's the deal:

Buy any item at Modish Vintage and get the second item for HALF PRICE. Second item must be of equal or lesser value. This offer is good for three days only; today until Friday, December 11, 2009 midnight.

Any sold items paid the same day will be shipped within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment