12.08.2009

vintage miniature findings under glass

I love miniature vintage findings. I love collecting them (but really, what don't I collect these days?) My most cherished collection are the miniature glass animal figures that resides in a glass case in my office.



collection1



But I do have lots of other neat little things that I pick up eachtime I go treasure hunting. They just sit in a box and I never get around to listing them as it takes much work and time. Last week I went to Goodwill and found some cheese/cake dome. I had fun putting together some tiny collections for the shop. They would make a great display on a coffee table, on a night stand or mantle.


-miniature collection holiday/child theme-


miniature xmas



-miniature collection doll head-


miniature doll



-miniature collection owl-


owl

2 comments:

  1. i've always had a thing for miniatures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one creative woman! I love the way the light plays off of your colored animals- and the case they are in is FAB!

    ReplyDelete