2.27.2012

hello sunshine

The auction this weekend was fierce.  Lots of competition with the same interest on things I really want  and everything pretty much went too high above my set budget.  I didn't find any vases, nor small knick knacks but I won a few big pieces of furnture; three tile top tables, a teak dining table, two chairs, an office cabinet and a few table lamps.  Here are a few smaller items I came home with and will be listing them this week.



one of the Catalina tile top table I won


On other note, today is very sunny, I felt compelled to spend it outside rather than in my office. What to do?

Hope you have an equally sunny Monday morning!

5 comments:

  1. Is the pillow in the first photo for sale? I actually have a vintage purse that matches it. You can see a photo of it in this blog post: http://thriftaholic.blogspot.com/2011/11/evolving-style-perfect-suede-skirt.html

    Sounds like you had a great haul! Sadly I have no way to transport furniture home or I'd be going nuts buying pieces too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leilani- I listed the pillow last night, and yes your purse and the pillow looks so much alike! xoxo Evelyn (Modish Vintage)

      Delete
    2. In my point of view You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about ActualExams. And How did you manage to make a blog that as smart as it is sleek?

      Delete
  2. Customized women's leather jackets are supposed to north face jackets give you not just the perfect fit but also the perfect style and color that suits your taste. When you decide to have your jackets customized, Moncler Outlet you need to find the right maker who can do it well for you. You have to make sure that your jackets can be worn along with your other wardrobe for every occasion. The North Face Sale This will make you investment for customizing jackets very practical and cheaper in the long run.

    ReplyDelete