And here's some goals for Modish Vintage:
- Offer more furniture items; maybe more selections of affordable accent chairs, end tables, coffee table and footstools
- With the said offering of more furniture comes the need for more storage. So I hope to turn my shed in the back into a nice, clean dedicated storage for my furniture items. Although I have been fantasizing renting a small shop/space that I can decorate with my finds and have open doors for customers once or twice a week. That would be really nice…
- Offer more lamps and lighting fixtures
- Get some old artwork appraised and list them (though not really sure if Etsy is a good venue for that but we'll see)
- List more home accessories geared towards modern and asian inspired décor.
- Offer upcycled vintage homewares.
- Hopefully add international shipping rates to most of the smaller items to make shopping easier for my international customers.
- A quicker turn around on shipping sold items.