9.12.2010

shop preview; holloween home decor

I intended to have this holloweeny preview complete with spider webs and spider props I bought from Goodwill last week, but alas, I could not find where I put my props with all the stuff I have in my office and basement. I think a general cleaning and reorganizing is in order once again.

Here's some things that are coming to the shop this week. Old mannequin hand under glass; old stereoviewers; old pipe cleaner figures; silver and brass trays, collection of skeleton keys framed; glass candlesticks; shoe form; antlers; and a couple of old oil paintings.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man - all these little treasures are GREAT! i super love the mannequin hand under glass... gives me an idea of what to do with all the missing-fingers-don't-fit-anyone hands I have. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hand is CREEPY! And what IS that brass and glass dispenser thingy? I am in clean/reorg mode myself...guess I know what we'll be doing when the kids are at school this week. Did I sound too happy when I said that last part? *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a lotion or soap dispenser, i have yet to research it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what it is!!! That's a liquor dispenser - for shots! I bought my husband one for his birthday -- it looks exactly like this except with a red ball on top, and a silver tray. You put shot glasses on the tray and it will pump out perfect shots! Make sure that it will actually pump out liquid (test with water); when I was searching for one online, I came across a lot that didn't work. You can get more for it if you know that it's in working condition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Rebecca, thanks for that info! I have been wondering what it was for, didn't even thought you could use it for that but now makes sense! Now just have to figure how much to list it for...

    ReplyDelete