11.13.2009

my new Pyrex coffee mugs

I have a room full of new vintage treasures I've accumulated since my last post, but I haven't got a decent photo to share so I'll post my recent find from Goodwill the other day; a dozen milkglass Pyrex coffee mugs. They're not extraordinary find but I'm so excited about it because they're in my favorite shade of green (much like jadiete) and they're all in mint condition. They will be replacing the mismatched ceramic set I have been using for ages and I think they go perfectly with my vintage Franciscan plates.

pyrex1

P.S. I will be posting some sneak peeks on Monday of the goodies I won from an estate auction I went to last night.

P.P.S. Dallas Shaw of
DillyDallas is having a great vintage giveaway on her blog. Go check it out and enter to win, they are super cute items I promised!

1 comment:

  1. The mint green mugs are pretty. In regards to mugs, I've decided that I'm only collecting 2 of each pattern that I like. There are so many patterns that I would love to have and when I spot good pieces on sale, I only buy 2 instead of the entire lot.

    ReplyDelete