9.03.2009

30 days of happiness: 8

happiness is...

coffee and bacon

~coffee and the smell of bacon this morning.

~waking up early and being able to do some chores in peace and quiet while kids are asleep.

~hubby taking garbage out this morning and dropping some of my boxes to the post office on his way to work (it's the little things).

~funny email from a high school friend.

~gorgeous September weather.

~snacks and painting out by the deck with the kids.

~looking forward to a estate auction this evening.

3 comments:

  1. That all sounds so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying your 30 days of happiness- I may have to take up the challenge and try it myself. If I do, I'll refer back to your blog as my inspiration, OK? Good luck at the auction- I hope you find lots of treasures :)

    ReplyDelete