2.13.2009

etsy picks $25 and under

Don't you just love a good deal, most especially when they are super cute and functional. I'm surprise that these wonderful vintage items are still available up for grabs, I'm tempted to keep them all for myself but I believe in karma :-), so here goes..

Mid Century Modern Bird Plates for $18 by jessjamesjake



cathrineholm red enamel plate for $24 by wendygold



Vintage Salt and Pepper Shakers fo $5 by sillysistersseconds


VINTAGE..TREE....COFFEE...CUP...HOLDER for $10 by HannahBellaMemories


Vintage Walkway Pottery Tealight Candleholders for $10 by solsticehome



Tray of Cheer $7.50 by edelweissvintage



Ceramic Pig Planter Vintage Design in Orange for $24 by fruitflypie



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for passing on that good karma & including solsticehome. I also have some new favorites now..too cute!

    ReplyDelete