10.24.2011

asian style home decor


Just a quick peek of the items that will be appearing in the shop this week. Lots of asian and Hollywood Regency-esque home decor items. 


P.S.
I also want to take this time to apologize to my long time readers and blog friends for not being able to comment on your blogs lately; since I have created two more blogs here, I somehow messed up something and could not comment on people's blog and on my blog even, it has been very frustrating and time consuming to figure how to correct the problem and I'm still working on it.  So I'm sorry for not being able to comment, but I do read all your blogs frequently Jennie, MMMC, AlexKeller,Thrifted Treasure, Sandra, Knoopjes, Autumn Olive just to name a few.  But if I did comment on your blog anonymously I will always try to include my  name and site always so you know it's not a stalker or a troll :)

4 comments:

  1. It might not be just you, Evelyn- lots of people (myself included) have been getting error messages when posting comments the usual way. I try getting creative sometimes, and often get frustrated, too. I'm so happy to see that you do come to visit, though... thanks for saying that :)

    In case I do this anonymously...it's me, Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Evelyn. I always read your blog. I don't comment often, but love seeing how well you style everything, and love seeing the beautiful things you find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, we are two illustrators and screenprinters and we would like to show you our work at the link below

    http://shhhmydarling.blogspot.com/

    We make home texiles and fresh hand printings,
    hope you'll enjoy them
    Jenny&Gra

    ReplyDelete