12.03.2010

say it with canisters

A previous customer had inquired about the junk canisters I sold in the past, so I searched for more canisters and found these black enameled ones; I had fun thinking of some neat words to add and thought of the words sweets, treats and love  but I ran out of letter 'E's.  These are the ones I did this morning, they'll be listed in the shop later today.  I think they would make a cute little candy or cookie container for the home or office or storage for your little treasures.





2 comments:

  1. Love these. So happy I found your lovely blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hogan interactive shoes are designed keeping in mind Tiger Shoes medical issues like painful joints and injuries to knees and back. The shoes are made comfortable but not monotonous; Beats By Dr Dre one will always find elegance in Interactive Hogan shoes. Weather it be plain leather shoes available in brown, Hogan Scarpe gray and blue or the latest Interactive Hogan suede brown with light blue and gray shades.

    ReplyDelete