11.01.2010

Fall Sales Event at Modish Vintage


Hello! I couldn't wait to list all the vintage Christmas decor I found earlier this year so I've listed a few and there will be more coming to the shop in the next couple of days.  I'm also running a "Fall Sale" for three days and everything in the shop is on sale including already reduced items. 

here's the details:
  •  BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF

  •  Buy anything at regular price and get the second item (of equal or lesser value) for half price!

  •  Discount does not apply on shipping charges, but will combine shipping whenever possible.

  •  International buyers are welcome; please convo or email me for shipping quotes as most items are listed with domestic shipping rates.

  • The sale starts NOW and ends on Wednesday, November 3 at midnight PST.

Happy Monday !!

1 comment:

  1. Been listing my holiday stuff since July! Great sale...hope you get lots of shoppers! I should have one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete