1.12.2010

before and after

ok, phase one is done. For those of you who were wondering what in the world does joint compound has to do with my online shop's transformation. Here's the story, one weekend, I took sample photos of my item (hundreds of photos to be exact) in different angles at a different locations in my house at a different time of day so I can find a dedicated place to photograph my items once and for all. I found a great corner, problem is the wall has the hideous popcorn texture and I don't want to fiddle with poster board or fabric as a background. So I spackled, sanded and painted and here's the before and after pics.

(before)

(after)


now on to photographing; my favorite part of listing my items...

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like! It is ridiculously hard to find a good corner, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the after, such a great difference

    ReplyDelete