12.03.2009

numbers game

53ed


confession: I am fascinated with numbers.

Not in mathematical/accounting sense, but quantities, stats and all those numbers that are related to Etsy, blog and Twitter.

These are my numbers I look for upon logging into my computer this morning;

1,404 sold items on Etsy
894 positive feedbacks
2 negative feedbacks
5,518 etsy hearts
2,139 conversations
100 blog followers
498 (plus or minus) twitter followers

speaking of numbers, this would be my 165th blog post, woohoo!! I'd never thought I could keep blogging this long.

1 comment:

  1. The Nike Shox NZ 2.0 SI is great shoe Tiger Shoes for heavy runners and walkers. If you are a big man, the Nike Shox NZ 2.0 SI will work a lot better than the Nike Max Airs. If you have never worn Nike Shox before, Franklin Marshall Store then you will need to know that the shoe is not as comfortable right out of the box. You must "break your Shox in". Once the Shox are broke in, D&G sunglasses they tend to be more comfortable and durable for heavier people. Lighter people may want to stick to the Nike Air Max shoes.

    ReplyDelete