11.18.2009

new goodies for the shop: fabric wall art/inspiration boards

Last weekend I've accomplished what I've been wanting to do for a long time. I made my first batch of handmade inspiration board/wall art that will be gracing the shop soon. They are made of unique one-of-a-kind vintage frames from the 50s, 60s and some that are older, and my precious vintage fabrics that I have been hoarding for the longest time. These are the fabrics that I've never offered in my shop, the ones I couldn't let go, hoping I could make some really nice accent pillow one day when I have free time. So this is what I came up with that does not require sewing.

I will be listing these tomorrow. I think they will make a neat wall organizer/inspiration board or wall art (if you can't bear to poke them with pins) for home or office. Most of the fabrics are made of vintage high quality cotton or linen fabrics. Also a couple of handmade button push pin with matching fabric will be included in each board.

brown floral


g3ed


b1ed


o1ed

2 comments: