10.31.2009

dainty linens and silverwares

silver4
silver2
silver5
silver6
silver11 silver12
silver14
silver13

Dainty, indeed! I finally had the chance to photograph the silverwares I won from an auction not too long ago, and had fun staging the set with my vintage linens. Its just lovely to see old silver teapot with dainty linens together, it reminds me of the elegance and old world charm of a bygone era of gracious living.

I've already listed the servers and also some very nice sterling flatwares here. And will be listing these lovely teapots this week. Wouldn't they make a great addition to any fine dining, tea party or any special occassion? These silverwares also make a lovely gifts for yourself or someone you love this coming holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Has anyone ever told you that your pictures are the BEST??? Nice to see you back ;)

    ReplyDelete