10.04.2009

30 days of happiness: 23

w1ed


happiness is Sundays, I look forward to Sundays when my mom comes over for a day and gives me a day off. She baby sits, cooks delicious food and just being there to talk to.

~~~~~~~~~

As an aside...
...sitting down to write something here has been difficult this week. Both kids were sick, which means sleepless nights and getting stuck in the house not being able to get things done. I have many new finds from the previous week that needs to be photograph, and can’t wait to show you, but hopefully I’ll get it done soon once the kids go back to school.

I also fell behind my 30-days of happiness posts; there are plenty of little things to be happy about but have been overshadowed by all the heartbreaking news of the calamities that are happening across the globe, which had me contemplating more and more of how short really is our lives here on earth, how to better myself, put a little more in taking care of my family, my kids, etc. Anyhoo, this is supposed to be a happy post so I'll end it here now and will be coming back with new and fresh vintage finds next week. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. all the more reason to find and treasure the little nuggets of happiness along the way. How lucky you are to have such a wonderful mom! I hate it when my kids are sick. I feel sick vicariously, too. Hope things are soon on the up and up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you, and was actually about to convo you when I saw your new post. I missed your posts, and was a little worried that something had happened. I'm so sorry about the kids being sick- I sure hope they are feeling better soon, and that their mom doesn't catch it herself. It is absolutely wonderful for you all that your mom lives close enough to come spend that time with you, though. Definitely something to be happy about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I stumbled on your lovely lovely blog today, it's always nice to find other blogger out and about on the net!

    I must tell you that I like like like your nice blog!

    Agneta & Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so delighted to have found your blog, I LOVE it!!! Your finds are amazing! We seem to have a similar issue with our hubbies not sharing our love of thrifting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for vintage! you speak my language!

    ReplyDelete