8.06.2009

this weeks colourful orange finds

so last weekends estate sale was a bust, it was actually a lifetime accumulation of avon bottles and figures and some other knick knacks which does not appeal to me, there was a very old library index file box but was over priced and I didn't have cash for it that time, thank God cause I probably regretted it. I managed to find one genie shaped retro lamp in crazy bold colours of orange, gold and olive which will be listed in the shop sometime this week.

lamp2ed

lamp3ed
yesterday's thrift run made up for it because I found these lovelys...

blue1

three-tier blue shelf...
f4ed

f3ed

big floral wall decor in burnt orange and dark olive green...

b1ed

old wooden storage box...

c1ed

cute orange ceramic canister...

k1ed

some more wall decor...

s2ed

and this cute pair of Oilily flats in burnt orange and gold, which makes me wish it's fall already.

1 comment: