8.13.2009

guilty pleasure

pastry
cream cheese pasty from Panera Bread

starbucks

Starbuck's strawberry and creme

cards

stationary with bird prints, I have accumulated a lot and just like to keep them in a box, take them out and look at them from time to time...

cards

these are recently thrifted for $1 at my favorite thrift store...
s clothes

cute girl apparel for my little girl, just got these in the mail yesterday (from ebay)
sweater

Catimini fleece pullover


s clothes

this Cakewalk floral dress is a bit big for her but maybe just right by Thanksgiving...

pants

bright pink Flapdoodle pants, she put them on yesterday and didn't want to take them off.

In my defense I would never buy them brand new, I always prowl ebay or consignment stores for the best deals...now if I can only find time to make some dresses from my mountain of vintage fabrics (sigh)

1 comment: